We collect the following information regarding you or your device:
- Your email address, first name and last name when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Your address, first name, last name and payment details when purchasing one or more of our products.
- Information we receive via Google Analytics whilst you use our website. This may include: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with pages on our website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
We collect personal information by:
- You providing us with personal information directly (e.g. registering for our newsletter)
- We record some of it automatically when you use our website (e.g. through cookies and Google Analytics)
We use personal information for:
- Customer communication. Communicating with you by sending you newsletters for example.
- Processing payment. Processing your orders and requesting payment for our products and services.
- Service improvement. By using cookies and tracking details via Google Analytics we can improve and customize our services based on our customer’s location, for example.
We share your personal information with:
- Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers, such as our shipping company, only once a purchase has been made.
- Business partners. We may share personal information with business partners in line with pop-up gallery events.
- Payment processors. We transmit your personal information to our payment process when you purchase a product.
We store personal information: